Hours: Closed Monday; Tuesday through Friday 4:30pm-3am; Saturday and Sunday 12pm-3am
- Tuesday - Friday: $5 cocktails for Violet Hour (till 8pm)
- Tuesday: Test Kitchen Tuesday with a small rotating menu of $6 cocktails
- Wednesday: Live Jazz starting at 8pm
- Thursday: $5 Moscow Mules and all variations
- Friday: $5 cocktails till 8pm for Violet Hour
- Saturday & Sunday: $15 Bottomless Mimosas (you can change up the flavors and they have quite a few including lavender and strawberry rose); $4 Bloody Marys; $6 locally-sourced craft cocktails after 7pm
- Sunday: Half price spirits and beers 7pm-close
Atmosphere: The Mandarin Hide is a long and narrow space that is warm, welcoming, and well decorated (they even have their own Mandarin Hide candles!). Arguably one of the best spots to grab a craft cocktail in Tampa Bay making the list for 14 Best Bars Outside of Miami and Top 25 Things to Do in St. Petersburg.
The door to get in is literally floor to ceiling, adding to the overall feel of the place. There's some seating outside, upfront, and a table in the back, with long cushioned benches opposite the bar. It isn't the largest space but they try to make the most of it. If you want to beat the crowd try to get there before 7pm, and after 10pm it's pretty much standing room only.
The bar backs up to Jannus Live, making it a great stop after a concert. Some musicians, like Elle King, have even been known to go by there after a show so you may luck out!
Recommended Drinks: Definitely the $15 Bottomless Mimosas on the weekend and the $5 Moscow Mules on Thursday. The Nolet's Nectar and Espresso Martini are also worth a try but take a look at their Classic Drink Menu to get a better idea of what to expect but keep in mind that's also only a portion of the cocktails they are able to offer.