Hours: Tuesday through Saturday 7:am-3:30pm; Sunday and Monday 8am-2pm
Recommended: I have yet to try everything (there's quite a lot) but so far everything I've had I've enjoyed. The emerging favorites are any of the strudels (seriously so good) and the bienenstich (don't ask me how to say it I just know it's delicious and point to it every time) which is a slice of two pieces of sugardough with a thick layer of Bavarian cream sandwiched in between. Here's a full menu to see everything there is to choose from but keep in mind it's all made fresh so they do run out. If you're wanting something specific, call ahead.
- Everyday: Buy 6 danishes, get 1 free
- Tuesday: Buy 12 danishes, get 6 free
- Wednesday: Buy a sandwich, get a free beverage
- Thursday: Buy 2 slices of apple strudel, get the third for free
- On Sundays they have German cheesecake which is a little different than regular cheesecake (it doesn't even need to be refrigerated). I liked it, some people don't. I'd say at least give it a try.
Atmosphere: You're going to feel a bit like you're walking into grandma's house (especially if she's German and has an affinity for Mozart). There's only a few tables but it's definitely the type of place where you grab a coffee and pastry to eat and then take a whole batch home. They also have a drive-thru! Might come in handy one day if you're rushing for some pastries!
For more info check out their page on Yelp.